Saturday, May 23, 2009

Testimonial

Dear Drs. Cox and None,
I write to thank you for wonderful groundbreaking work which has totally transformed my life.
Before I bought your remarkable book, Experience Life Before Death in Two Minutes & Fifty Seconds, my life seemed empty and without meaning.
I had attended some health retreats over the years and had several 'past-life' experiences but frankly what good was it to know that I was previously Cleopatra and Joan of Arc when I had to return to my life as a bored suburban housewife with an overweight husband, two screaming kids and a mortgage.
Now I'm FREE and it's all thanks to you and your amazing technique.
Whenever I feel a little down, I inhale deeply and, on one long breath, sing the Sacred song- Does Your Chewing Gum Lose its Flavour on the Bedpost Overnight.
As I start to sing I am instantly overwhelmed by the feeling that there must be more to life than Bert and those kids, followed by waves of consciousness that I had never experienced before I tried your revolutionary technique.
In this altered state of being I am acutely aware that my life has a higher purpose and that I will soon be called to pursue my dream of a supermodelling career or perhaps be asked to be a judge on Australian Idol.
Sometimes I allow myself several of these Pre-Death, 'future-life' experiences a day, between household chores of course.
Thanks to you and your amazing book my life is now fulfilled.

Thanks again Docs,
Marge (Moonbeam) Johnson


Thanks Moonbeam,
we agree; past-life experiences are so passe. That's why we've developed our technique which gives the far more satisfying future-life, or as we call them, Pre-Death experiences.
Dr. N

No comments: